_Press Release
Dah! Its Moving

We have just gotten word at the highest corporate floor of perceived important people that Danielle. is. in. fact. alive. Was she there? Pff! Nope. BUT was she at the Toy Store?? Heck no people! Interviewing some of the employees, it was noted that on her last hour, she yelled "peace out suckas" shooting the faux bow in one hand, a handkerchief around her head like Rambo, & throwing rubber chickens in the other hand as she darted behind fixtures and small children on out the door. This is all we knew until I ran into Bug-Eye-Billy-Pete down there on the street selling those artsy wire crab catchers. "Boooooy, I tellya she went on in ter p:ear that one mornin'. Playin' that sound box from the devil scarin' all my cust'mers. Tryin' run me a bizness ov'r here..."

p:ear, had in fact been victim of her services, installing for the latest show and playing harmonica with the 'regulars'. They haven't seen her since they made her stand for a photo right after biking into downtown highlighting the beads of sweat still traversing her face. Cursing that they would post the picture to their website she scurried onto her bike and rode against the wind with a sign reading "I will prevail".

Finally, at a loss I head to my drawing group. I reconfigure my thoughts, and put together the facts and figures using arrows and circles as researchers do to look legit. In fact I brought a chalk board, but got caught up playing hangman. I won everytime. Talking to the bar back named Tino he had all my answers. People if you ever come upon a "Tino, Tony, Vinny, or Bud" always talk to them. "Oh, ya she's over at Ethos now."

And so it goes... Ethos. A greek god, a music center, a fun word to say. A non profit dedicate to keeping music alive, getting people to dance a jig, and changing the world's rhythms and beats.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Followers