_well...it was FREE
Sooo...I went to this live drawing gig with a friend of mine. At the end of the session they gave out some prizes and John won best of portfolio! Well, turns out he couldn't go because of a wedding and he gave the tickets to me. What were the tickets for you ask? They were for a super hero/villian party put on by the Alter Ego Society. Now a super hero party isn't my number one choice for a good time, but... I also like the price of FREE. But what would I ever wear???

Oh right, I own a star wars ventress costume, that's not weird at all. Add some tights, mess up the hair, a little face paint and




BLAM!


But don't worry, I don't do weird all by myself...











The actual event was like a horrible Junior High Dance. However, we had a blast getting ready and causing a scene!


0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Followers