_Peace out Beavertron
And so it goes...we moved out. Our house is kind of like the movie The Money Pit, but not nearly that big. Things keep breaking and there are suspicious bugs, but nonetheless we have dubbed it as ours. My room is in the basement to which I didn't have a bed for the first couple months. So I compensated with what I did have...


...a tent and sleeping bag. Hey whatever works. It was fun, kind of like extreme urban camping, without the hotel. And room service. Note the jar of peanuts, its a staple in my life. There is also a random pillar in my room. Holding up half of the house I assume. Its weird tho, and slightly in the way. So I wanted to try to give it a more interesting purpose. So I painted it. Its supposed to look like a fish tank with jelly fish in it. More work is to be done, but the pic gives you an idea of my progress. More painting shall ensue in the future tho.

0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Followers