_Save the Date

So here it is. My vice. My voice. Sometimes it makes sense. Sometimes not so much. Some silly, some emotional, some absurd. Nonetheless, I strive for no consistency, no particular medium, no specific genre. It is a moment of no definition, no limits, only pure vision of the soul, to which changes every day with every experience.

Check out my work this First Thursday at Urban Studios. Did I mention food, booze, and a live dj? Oh yeah, ...there's that too!

Its First Thursday on NW 10th & Davis in the Pearl district. 6-8pm on August 5th. If you're around you should come check it out!

Urban Studios is more of an event space so my stuff will be up more in the background. But whateves, it'll still be awesome, and don't forget the free food. Nothing's a better price than free! Eh, eh.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Followers