_Check it
I have officially been confirmed to use this space for a Last Thursday show in June. I will be curating the entire event. Step 1: Find your party pants...





I'm ridiculously excited for this show, and more excited to bring in new elements such as installation and performance art. It's also nice to know that I have time to prepare as I really want to go all out. I hereby dub this show/gallery: fluxus



In college I had a strong urge to own a coffee shop/ art venue/ space/ thing. I immediately titled it fluxus. Not based on the visual elements of the art, but the movement and the theory. I have come to realize that owning something will be in the far far distant future...maybe. So consider this the start of fluxus, the travelling gallery. It will follow me in my pursuits changing locations and shows, however, only embracing the meaning more so, with every new experience.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Followers