_SNOW DAY!!
Eat Snow!

Only in Portland would there be a snow day without snow. I haven't had a snow day since I was in college and I mean it was a real snow day. 3 feet deep at least, cars buried from days and days of the snow plow. Thick compacted layer on all of the streets and side walks causing a winter slip n' slide to and from classes. Portland's kind of weak. BUT I get to err on the side of AWESOME, since my job follows Portland Public School Systems decisions, no need for the grunt workers!

Some computer play at the coffee shop across the street, painting & drawing for sure! Hmm... The possibilities! I'm so excited! Its not often we get a straight up freebee day. Portland really is where young people go to retire!


Most of you have probably seen this, but its just so great!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Followers