_Chex Mix
Another awesome Saturday morning at the firehouse! Usually I try to be productive during this time i.e. work on p:ear stuff, work on my own website, work on my forever daunting bio etc. etc. Yeeeeeeeeeeeea. Today I took a picture, ate chex mix, and played on my phone. Productive? Nope. But sometimes you have to have an unproductive day to assure the productive ones.

The thing about flowers. They follow the sun. That's rad and crazy at the same time. I wonder if they want to follow the sun or if its purely a need based relationship. I mean clearly they need it (thank you 4th grade), but do they want to follow the preset paths laid out before them?

I decided the other night when walking home that the moon is underrated. The sun gets all the attention with its warmth and light and all that jazz. The moon, keeps consistancy. Controlling the tides, the gravitational pull in relation to the earth slows down the rotation of the world dictating the lengths of days, and not to mention its subtle glows that can guide us in the darkest of nights. Yeah, I think the moon needs a shout out more often.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Followers